Thursday, November 26, 2009

We've loved sharing our stories, experiences, and pictures with the world, but for now we have decided to make our blog private. We hope that anyone that likes to see our blog will feel comfortable contacting us to continue viewing it. We would love to keep sharing our adventures with you.

In order to do this, you will need to email us (a.e.calvert@gmail.com) or leave your email address as a comment, and we will add you to the list. You will only be able to access our blog when signed into a gmail account that has been added to the list.

Our blog can now be found at ourbonnielife.blogspot.com.

Happy Blogging!

15 comments:

  1. Ooooooo...pick me! jessica.mains@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking in on your life...j.k.lamoreaux@gmail.com.
    Thanks, KRisti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can keep reading. I love reading about all of you! editingkate27@gmail.com
    -Katie Heitman Miller

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all is well with you guys! abbyandersonmcgrew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey we still wanna see you guys and your cute little family!! Add us please :) steph.innes8406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to still hear about your sweet little family.... fausettemily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please invite us too. matthewfausett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please let me stay!!! :)
    erinbeth1@hotmail.com
    Love, The Christensen Clan!

    ReplyDelete